The main objective of this workshop is to spread the awareness of information security to the government institutions, companies, education sector, NGO and citizens. More importantly, CamCERT will introduce about the current Internet security incident as well as mechanism to report to CamCERT. This workshop has been held on 6th May 2008 during the JICA Project.
This seminar will focus on the following issues:
– The current situation of Internet Security
– Example of practicall computer security
– Why informaiton is really important that need to be protected?
– How to report incident to CamCERT?
– Practical experience of JPCERT/CC handling the incident
[gdl_gallery title=”IncidentResponseMechanism2009″ width=”175″ height=”150″ ]***Disclaimer: CamCERT own some of the content. Our purpose is pure to help spread the awareness, tips or other information related to security to everyone. Even though every information is true, accurate, completed and appropriate, we make no responsibility nor warranty since everything could go wrong.