The main objective of this workshop is to spread the awareness of information security to the government institutions, companies, education sector, NGO and citizens. Also, it will be a good opportunity for CamCERT to introduce to the participants on our duties and responsibilities. This workshop has been hosted on 4th June 2008 during the JICA Project.
This seminar will focuses on the following issues:
– The current situation of Information Security in Cambodian government
– Why we need the security for our network infrastructure
– What will be function of CERT/CSIRT organization?
– Better understanding the establishment of CamCERT and its responsibilities
– CERTs organization is Asia and its network
- Introduction to the Workshop
- Opening Remark – “JiCA’s Cooperation for Information Security Initiatives of NiDA”
- Study on the current situation of Information Security in Cambodian Government
- A Need of Information Security for Network Infrastructure
- Establishment of National Cambodia Computer Emergency Response Team (CamCERT) and it Duties
- Status of Information Security around the Globe and CERTs network in Asia