Microsoft has released the Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for June 2012. The information include 3 critical and 4 importants patches.
This vulnerability can allow a remote, unauthenticated attacker could execute arbitrary code, cause a denial of service, or gain unauthorized access to your files or system.
II. Effected System
– Microsoft Windows
– Microsoft Internet Explorer
– Microsoft .NET Framework
– Microsoft Office
– Microsoft Visual Basic For Applications
– Microsoft Dynamics AX
– MS12-036: Vulnerability in Remote Desktop Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2685939)
– MS12-037: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
– MS12-038: Vulnerability in .NET Framework Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2706726)
– MS12-039: Vulnerabilities in Lync Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2707956)
– MS12-040: Vulnerability in Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Portal Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2709100)
– MS12-041: Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2709162)
– MS12-042: Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2711167)
Microsoft has provided updates for these vulnerabilities in the Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for June 2012, which describes any known issues related to the updates. Administrators are encouraged to note these issues and test for any potentially adverse effects. In addition, administrators should consider using an automated update distribution system such as Windows Server Update Services (WSUS). Home users are encouraged to enable automatic updates.
VI. Contact Information
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Tel: (855) 92 335 536 – (855) 16 888 209
[message_box title=”Disclaimer” color=”yellow”]
The information provided herein is on “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind.
[/message_box]***Disclaimer: CamCERT own some of the content. Our purpose is pure to help spread the awareness, tips or other information related to security to everyone. Even though every information is true, accurate, completed and appropriate, we make no responsibility nor warranty since everything could go wrong.